mount again fortune bag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mount again fortune bag

again the griffin mount, and that happens with all the mounts that are already evolved, does not detect them
    Attached Files

Good morning MISTICO. Issue reported, I'm coming here with the reply when it is forwarded to me, thank you.

EDIT: I need you to take a screenshot of the Mount, to show you already have the mount for which the swap option did not appear. Thank you.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 03-05-2018, 05:32 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

is well sidhe, is evolved by that insisted to say that the problem is the mount evolved
      Attached Files
      Last edited by alomguz21; 03-05-2018, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Hi, and thanks for coming with requested ss. They'll switch it manually, from now in 5 working days. If that doesn't happen, please let me know here or in PM. Thank you.
        I've also forwarded the idea you came with, about this issue happening with some certain evolved mounts, they will check that too ).
        Last edited by Sidhe; 03-05-2018, 11:54 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X