Returning player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning player

Hello I am a returning player for wartune and angels I know my names I hade on both servers but I cant remember what servers I was on is there a way to find out?

Wartune: Nixkie Class: Archer
    Angels: Shire Class: tank

Hello. You could try this, first, before you submit a ticket to support, to ask for help: on your account main page access Home, then - in the window that opens on the right side - check Last Played. Or, as alternative, on the same window opened check the wanted game and press "Home" button; that will redirect you to the game main page where you can access "PlayNow" - that would usually send you to the home server (or least it should act like that ). Click image for larger version

Name:	user.png
Views:	1
Size:	120.2 KB
ID:	1950484Click image for larger version

Name:	user1.png
Size:	453.5 KB
ID:	1950485Click image for larger version

Name:	user2.png
Size:	469.6 KB
ID:	1950486Click image for larger version

Name:	user3.png
Size:	248.1 KB
ID:	1950487
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello again. Please, check your PM . You have there all the needed info and the requested data from you.Thank you.
      Last edited by Sidhe; 03-13-2018, 06:30 AM.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
      X