compensation for bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• compensation for bug

why we don't have compensation for bug here , the groupe buy was buged, we have lot of problem to conect the acount yesterday

Domino
    s355 island of fire
    R2games
    gta compensation for bug

The Compensation on GTA was for the local issue that caused some of their servers to be down. If you faced or face problems on the server you are playing on r2, please post the details about them with the corresponding screenshots (if possible) and your data. You're saying about connectivity problems but you give no detail about what kind or nature they were - login error message, stuck on loading, error message of any nature, etc . Server was checked and we could login it just fine. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	1
Size:	488.4 KB
ID:	1950605
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I made report on GT forum after daylight savings

FloRinel
      UB35
      R2Games

freeze for 1 sec and go and so on

http://community.gtarcade.com/forum....14#pid16474921
      Last edited by SkorpyonKC; 03-13-2018, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Hello, SkorpyonKC. It seems like DST brought some problems on both platforms. Can you tell me if you experience the same issues now? Do you still get the freezings and the gaps when in game? Are there any others on the server experiencing the same thing? Thank you.

EDIT: I also need you to tell me which server name and number, in the ub35 .
        Last edited by Sidhe; 03-13-2018, 02:30 PM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
          Hello, SkorpyonKC. It seems like DST brought some problems on both platforms. Can you tell me if you experience the same issues now? Do you still get the freezings and the gaps when in game? Are there any others on the server experiencing the same thing? Thank you.

EDIT: I also need you to tell me which server name and number, in the ub35 .
          Server s177 Pearly Highlands

same thing happen now

Comment

Thanks for coming with the requested info, issue reported for you. Also for you, R298874037.

Comment

Working...
            X