X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• love story

server uc2 :
    hello I can't use the love-key in love story

Hello there. IGN/character name, please? Which server name and number in uc2? Love-keys and love story?! Any available screenshots, too? Thank you .
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

server uc2
      Kaloubadia.s67
      terra-cove S67

Hello
      I can't use the love-key in love story
      thanks

Comment

Good morning. Thanks for coming with requested info , issue has been reported already.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hi, on server S355 this event doesn't work. We collect something different (not necklace but love card) so we can't buy anything.
          S355 Island of Fire
          Nightmare

Comment

Hello. Issue with the different item collected in Love Story event reported also. Thank you for signaling it. I'm coming with an update when it is handed to me. Thank you.

EDIT: Love Story event should have been fixed by now and items should be the ones intended from the start. The Open chest should also work as intended. Still, after maintenance, it could be you need to clear and clean cache/history, refresh browser, restart machine or use flush DNS. Please let me know if issues fixed on your side and working correctly. Thank you.
            Last edited by Sidhe; 03-15-2018, 10:18 AM.

Comment

server uc2
              Kaloubadia.s67
              terra-cove S67

hello
              after your message,
              I cleared and cleaned the cache / history, refresh the browser, restart the machine, or use the DNS dump, but the problem has not been resolved
              thanks

Comment

Hello, Kaloubadia, I have reforwarded your issue, since yesterday. I haven't got any update yet, I'm coming here with it when it's handed in to me.

Comment

hello thanks sidhe

Comment

Hello
                    i see the GMR2Mentor.ub13, too late to tell him that love story bug still, he did not stay long thinking there was no one connected

Comment

Good morning. Please read your forum PM.

Comment

I find next problem. In Hot Goods are two sides with Adv. Special Wings / Fashion. What is the difference between them? And the name is different then picture. What will I get when I buy wings by name? Get realy wings according name or fashion according picture?

S355 Island of Fire
                        Nightmare

Comment

Hello. There's actually a switch between items, it was already signaled the issue. What you get when you buy the items is what is shown in the pic . Check the screenshots attached. Click image for larger version

Name:	special fashion.png
Views:	1
Size:	475.2 KB
ID:	1951395Click image for larger version

Name:	special fashion bought.png
Views:	1
Size:	408.4 KB
ID:	1951396

Comment

Working...
                          X