Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Lil Silver Dragon fairy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Silver Dragon fairy

Hi, I purchased Lil Silver Dragon in one of the events, it's illuminated in unbreakable bound and in my fairy list just doesnt show up in my deploy fairy list can you have this fixed for me plz? SS shows that its illuminated. pitbull S293 Witchmoor. Thanks for the help!
    Attached Files

Hello. In order to see if there's really something or anything wrong with your illuminated fairy in Deploy, please try these:
    1. access Deploy in Fairy, press Switch Hero and in the open window choose the new fairy you want deployed for the hero selected;
    2. if hero already selected is allotted a fairy previously deployed, in the same Fairy >> Deploy tab, access Fairy Pals; here you can try 2 things:
    a) - drag the fairy already existing in the deployed area next to hero to one slot in the Fairy Pals where there's the fairy you want to switch with;
    b) - in the Fairy Pals area click on one of the fairies there so that it lets the slot free and clicking on the small "+" appearing on the upper right corner of the emptied/freed slot, choose in the window newly opened the wanted fairy; in case you want this new fairy to be the one deployed for the selected hero, repeat the steps on 2 a). If nothing from the suggested steps works or returns the expected result, please come here and let me know about that. Thanks.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thanks for the response but you'd think after years of playing a game I'd already know how the deployed system works. I'm sorry, I must better explain myself before writing a post. the whole reason I'm writing this post is NONE OF THIS IS WORKING LOL! If the fairy DOESNT show up in the deploy fairies when you click on the small "+" how in the world can you deploy a fairy? The reason for the post is to acknowledge that i have a problem with this fairy not showing up when i try the deploy system. Again, thank you for the response and sorry for the attitude.

Comment

Good morning. Now I understood what you meant by your statements in the first post . Issue has been reported for you. Thank you.

EDIT: Please check your Revenge Guard, in Switch hero, then the fairies in Fairy pals. Also check your forum PM . Thank you.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 03-19-2018, 12:20 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you for your help on this matter Sidhe.

Comment

Good morning. Happy I could be of help and your issue solved .

Comment

Working...
            X