No announcement yet.

Golden Disciple Skill bug.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

server name: s244 netherworld now ua20, 1st ticket sent early April. ad 2 more after. GD still broke neither heal or round skill work at al, she just heal herself that is.

Comment

Dear Devs,

Sent 2 tickets, plus 4 replies, last one was a week ago, (replied today for the last time, last answer I've gotten was May 7th) who will update me on what's going on???

GD missing roundskill, I've gotten her Nav King in March during SS Tyc.

ING: BB76
      Server S114 Ravens Gaol
      Platform R2

http://ub37-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...45af9480fad41b

getting very annoying not hearing from you guys

have a nice day

BB76
      Last edited by justbart; 05-14-2018, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Dear players, the issue with the GD round skill will ask for a bit of longer time to be fixed. Devs decided to apply the fix for all bugged heroes individually, one by one, in order to not experience a loss of player's data. I cannot give you a time frame for when that might happen, though. What I can do, still, is to reforward the issue again followed by the list with all players who posted about the bugged hero in forum or who submitted tickets to support and who let me know about that after. As soon as an update on the issue reaches me, I will surely post it here. Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

why the hell you cant fix this?

Comment

Hello. I think I have already explained innumerable times that it is not mods in forum who can fix it, it's devs and they do that for each broken hero, individually, one by one. That, of course, for those players who have signaled the hero as not working. So, please, if you have the same issue, post your data here, add a battle log link, too, and you will be added to the list. You should also submit a ticket to the support, following the link here: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . There is also a thread opened on the mother platform forum, where ALL LoA players can post their data and report the issue with the non-working Golden Disciple. Thank you.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Dear players, a new thread has been opened in the News section so that players who got Golden Disciple and still do not have it fixed after the 3rd of May update to post about their issue. Follow the steps mentioned there and in case there will still be issues with the hero's round skill, post in there about that. Thank you. Here's the link to the new thread: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...le-round-skill

Comment

Working...
              X