Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Golden Disciple Skill bug.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• onlyquester
    replied
    My Golden Disciple is level 34 (over 30) and the 1st round skill is not working. I did notice that if I am in Clash of Might and change the "party" position of my GD then her skill comes back......temporarily until I leave Clash of Might. I have to change party position again for the skill to return....WOW and LOL. Please keep us informed on status. I have already submitted a ticket.

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Hello Terny. I only suppose it is just healing and nothing more.I can only suggest you to try to recalibrate her, like in switch her place with a back up hero; sometimes swapping back and forth works and does the trick. You can give it a try, there's nothing you can lose doing that. I have also to remind you that the upgrade should have been done using blessed stones, not by inherit/ascension. Meanwhile I will make a report for you and for xTamz. Still, I have to ask you both to also submit a ticket to support, here https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 and to attach the ss or the battle logs links you might have, to show the issue your GD is encountering. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Terny
    replied
    dasnt work GD Round skill...please fix it
    s273
    Nova

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Hello there. "Starting from zero", as you said, it was solely a suggestion and a temporary solution found by others who got the hero and tested what it could be done to make her work. I have underlined it is just a suggestion you can choose to follow or drop it and wait for the devs to find and apply a fix, which will eventually happen. I can relate to your being frustrated with the whole situation, still I am not the one who can tell you anything about being refunded or compensated because it is not mods who can issue compensations or rewards or refunds in game .

Leave a comment:

• tamzilla
    replied
    oki I got it , Starting from "ZERO" again will certainly cost a lot . Dont you think if would be good that you refund the money I invested on her rather that putting more rss till lv 36 (because she is lv 36 in my char ) . .

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Hello. She is still not fixed and neither can I give you a deadline for her fix to be applied. What I can, still, is to suggest you to try the temporary fix it was found by others, who else have her (that only in case you can afford that, it is extremely expensive because it asks for a big amount of resources). You can try to upgrade her skill to over +11/+30 upgrade (her upgrade skill must go over +11 level/+30 upgrade); the upgrade has to be done using blessed stones, not by ascension or by inheriting from another hero. The ones who tried that say it made her work as it was supposed to. Once again, you could try this temp fix, or you can just wait for the devs to apply the fix they're working on.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X