Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L

LOA only Errors .... merge
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-23-2018, 08:10 PM.

Sorry?! If there's anything you want to report, please follow the rules for posting in this section. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Sidhe, come to UB9, you will see what all the commotion is about if any GM or mentor would take time out of their busy day. To check on the players who pay for this games developments etc.

Comment

Hello. I would gladly come there but honestly there is already too much the one toon I have to play, I barely find time for it to make it advance or develop it. What I would have expected you to do is to have been specific about and with the problems you are facing there, to have posted your IGN, server name and number and ss of the issue/s so that I could/can make a report for you and ask for a solution or fix for those problems . Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X