Team Arena and CS-Wyrm Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Arena and CS-Wyrm Bug

After yesterday's update we can't create teams in team arena and cs wyrm .

IGN : Kary
    Server : 266 Haunted Downs / ud7

Hello. Can you try it now? (least for cs wyrm). If it is still not working, please let me know. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Cs wyrm is working , i think team arena is working too from what i saw in world chat. Thank you !

Comment

You're all very welcome . In case it is still not working or not working properly, please repost here. Do not forget to post your IGN, server number and name and a description of the issue (or add details about it). If possible, a screenshot would be also highly appreciated and of great help with the first check and report. Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X