St patty day print broken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St patty day print broken

Has anyone heard of a fix for the New St Patricks party homestead print mine has been broken since merge love to get my 5.8 mil br and related stats back

Hello. As I have already asked you in your other post, please, post your data and screenshots to show the error you are getting so that I can file a report for you . Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-05-30 13_35_39-Window.png
Views:	2
Size:	896.4 KB
ID:	1958018
      So.. as I have mentioned this is what I have gotten since day after merge.The stats in lower left have been reduced by the amount of the completion bonus ex.
      my hp bonus has been reduced 750K agility 50k etc
      when I signed on after merge my br dropped 5.5 mil right on the screen
      that is to say the counter was rolling
      so now I need to have it fixed so I can replant the clovers and bush and get the bonuses back

Comment

As I have already asked you to, please, post your data: IGN - which I can get from the ss you provided, but also server name and number. Thank you. Please do not crop your ss so that server name and number can be visible.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

sry would only let me do 973k pic full was 2.2 mb I not so familiar with this process so bear with me please IGN? not sure what that is

Comment

Server is S317 city of miracles

Comment

IGN = In-game name/name of your character. For the exceeded size of your ss you can use an outer app to resize it, but it is OK the one you have already posted. Thanks for coming with the requested info related to server name and number .
              Last edited by Sidhe; 05-30-2018, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X