This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• capsule toys

hello,i buy grim frogger because its says 4 gold and 6 silver tikets...it dosent say for 800coins to...I had 1300+coins and after buy I have 500+ why???
    I save coins for golden disciple..
    if I see 4golden 6 silver and 800coins, I didnt buy....
    grim frogger icon its in my inventory I don't use...
    I need my coins back plz...
    Last edited by blueice_99; 05-25-2018, 08:04 AM.

Hello. It seems it's an issue which affected not only one player, it's been reported already and signaled to the devs. I have forwarded your issue as well, waiting for a reply for that. Meanwhile, please submit a ticket, to Support to ask for a compensation or refund for the items wrongly priced, following this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Provide your IGN, server name and number, give details about the issue you are facing and add screenshots to show it. Thank you.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 05-27-2018, 10:17 PM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello...I send a ticket when I make this post...they answer me with email...but I still wait...

Comment

Hello Svete. I have placed a reminder for your issue. Can you please forward me in PM the case number of the replied ticket and the mail you used when you sent it? Thank you.

UPDATE: Thank you Svete, mail forwarded, your issue reported again, waiting for a reply from devs. I will come with the update here as soon as news are handed in to me.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 06-14-2018, 04:22 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

thanks for help the problem fixed!! )

Comment

Good morning Svete. Happy it got sorted out .

Comment

Working...
            X