This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canot enhance equipment

I sent allready 2 tickets with this problem.I cannot do enhancement on my DR gear to 135 . i send print with problem and everithing ...still no response , what do
    i hane to do more so someone can send me a reply? C`mon u should take care of u` players ............
    Attached Files

Hello. Can you provide the tickets case number, in case they have been replied? If you haven't any of the tickets replied, can you provide the approximate time when you submitted them?
    Now, from the screenshot you have posted and the message you have on the screen, this might be the problem: you need and you have to level up even your character or your Divine Realm, level of the char is 95, DR lvl is 35 and you have to go over it because equipment enchantment depends on sum of main char lvl and the DR level (hence, you can max out fury gear by reaching divine realm to lvl 40 so this way you have 95 lvl of main +40 lvl of DR). Once you will level up, either your character or your DR, you will also be able to enhance the gears/equipment to max .
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
      Hello. Can you provide the tickets case number, in case they have been replied? If you haven't any of the tickets replied, can you provide the approximate time when you submitted them?
      Now, from the screenshot you have posted and the message you have on the screen, this might be the problem: you need and you have to level up even your character or your Divine Realm, level of the char is 95, DR lvl is 35 and you have to go over it because equipment enchantment depends on sum of main char lvl and the DR level (hence, you can max out fury gear by reaching divine realm to lvl 40 so this way you have 95 lvl of main +40 lvl of DR). Once you will level up, either your character or your DR, you will also be able to enhance the gears/equipment to max .
      Ty vm for reply ,and yes u are right . I have to lvl up DR also to enhance gear more. Once again ty vm for assistance, u did what 2 tickets could`nt

Comment

Hello there. Happy it got solved . Wish you good luck with the leveling, I know it is not an easy task and it takes a lot of time (and resources ) for both character level and DR. Happy playing!
        Last edited by Sidhe; 05-29-2018, 06:25 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X