Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

BR drops when enter combat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BR drops when enter combat

BR drops from over 259m to 186m whenever I challenge in COM, final stand or any other PVP. Others are having the same issue with dropping BR. Server is broken.

UC21 IGN Tidily

Hello. Please add some screenshots of the BR before you enter any of the instances you mentioned and of BR after you enter (make them uncropped and time-stamped, please). Please also do tell me if you noticed this happening all the time or it's only for the last days. thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

taken today in single server COM, Raiders and Final Stand. All 3 show my actually BR and the BR in combat.
      Attached Files

Comment

I now have a Br of 260m and it drops to 184m in combat????

Comment

Good morning. Issue has been reported. Thank you for coming with the requested screenshots. Meanwhile I would suggest you to try to recalibrate your team by swapping a hero/heroes with a backup one, back and forth. After you do the recalibration, try to enter CoM or Final or Raiders again and see if the BR dropping is still there. It might solve the problem .
          Last edited by Sidhe; 05-28-2018, 10:44 PM.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

BR 265m drops to 249m GD, SL, & Skyscream do not seem to be working. Have taken out of party and put back in, does not help. reconfigured gear, angels artifacts still does not help. It took 7 tries in final stand to beat a player with a level of 84 and BR of 191. I need my toon fixed. Battle stats show almost no damage or healing being done by my toons.

Comment

Good morning. Thank you for updating us with the results of your tries. For the hero/s mentioned which you say that they're not working, please post a battle log so that it can be checked and verified. Your issue has been forwarded again.

Comment

same on me and alt and i think all players in uc21 we have 30% loss of br on average when in battle

Comment

just checked in arena and com and seems ok its just 1-2 mil drop down which is normal i think )

Comment

Hello. I don't want to sound ... reckless or mean but for all the issues you've reported there are needed screenshots . Followed by IGN, server name and number, time stamp, if possible. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                    X