No announcement yet.

3 days and No Tycoon Points - Losses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Carissa. Please let me, in PM, the ticket case number/s (if any of the tickets you submitted was replied) and the mail you used to send the tickets. Also, please mention the date/s or the approximate period of time tickets were submitted. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

There was no ticket number. On a positive note, I received this response today:

JUN 06, 2018 | 11:10AM CEST
      R2 Cinney
      replied:
      Greetings Alessandra,
      Thank you for being patient with us. We received reports regarding your tycoon issue from moderator and we’ve reported to the game develop team for individual compensation. It may take some time to calculate. We will keep you updated as soon as we have further information. In the meanwhile, if you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to let us know. If you are not hearing from us nor receiving compensation within next 3 working days, please kindly reply to this ticket as a reminder. In case the ticket system might close automatically when no response. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
      Kind regards,
      The R2Games Team

Comment

Hi Carissa. Please follow the replied ticket closely and if you do not get a reply within 3 days, PLEASE update the already received mail. Thank you .
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Today I received the following compensation: I am not sure if this is all I will get, but it is not nearly enough. It looks like some of the winnings from tycoon. But I have not received the other things I didn't get including over 15K in diamonds.

Comment

This is some of the losses, but is hardly fair. Here is the posting of what was to be won.
            Place (Min Pts: 190,000) Rewards
            1st Lord Skycream Crest x1, (L4) Azure Fury x1, Ancient Gogadon x1, Angel Essence Synth Scroll x150, Supremacy Certificate x3, Super Armament Chest (Golden) x1, Lvl.9 Armament Crystal Chest x5, Lvl. 13 Fusion Gem Chest x2, and Lvl 13 Agility+END+Dodge Gem x1
            2nd-3rd Lord Skyscream Crest x1, (L4) Azure Fury x1, Angel Essence Synth Scroll x150, Supremacy Certificate x2, Super Armament Chest (Golden) x1,Lvl.8 Armament Crystal Chest x15, Lvl. 13 Fusion Gem Chest x1, and Lvl 13 Agility+END+Dodge Gem x1
            4th-6th Lord Skyscream Crest x1, (L4) Azure Fury x1, Angel Essence Synth Scroll x100, Supremacy Certificate x2, Super Armament Chest (Golden) x1,Lvl.7 Armament Crystal Chest x15, Lvl. 12 Fusion Gem Chest x1, andLvl.12 Agility+END+Dodge Gem x1

Comment

Hello Carissa. The compensation you got is what devs have decided upon, I doubt we can change their mind or decision about that. If you are still not happy with it you can reply back to the ticket you submitted and update it, explaining your reasons and giving your opinion on the compensation sent.

Comment

Working...
              X