This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sealed diamonds 3 times @@

Hi I am TITO I play on s269 Bloodstained Crags I have left the game for periods of time and every time my diamonds were taken. Can they be restored, please?

Hello. Issue forwarded but please also submit a ticket to support following this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Provide all necessary details about your IGN, server name and number, give details about the period of time you missed from the game and about the amount (approximately) of diamonds you had, if you can remember that, Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

1 - thanks for fast reply i alrady send a ticket to support put the period of time i missed from the game and the amount of diamonds i had i cant remember i was palying and leaving alot put i am sure that i had diamonds i remember the last time only its was like 12k or some thing like that i am not sure can u check these diamond Please
      - thanks for fast reply i alrady send a ticket to support put the period of time i missed from the game and the amount of diamonds i had i cant remember i was palying and leaving alot put i am sure that i had diamonds i remember the last time only its was like 12k or some thing like that i am not sure can u check these diamond Please
      Last edited by Sidhe; 06-11-2018, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Hi TITO. I have already reported your issue, it will be checked. As soon as a reply is given back I will post it here .
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

thanks alot

Comment

You're very welcome, I do hope your issue will be solved as soon as possible.

Comment

any news ?

Comment

Good morning. Still I do not have any news to come with for updating you. I have requested being updated again, waiting for their reply.

Comment

thanks for fast Reply look like the support is much better than last time (( 2 years ago )) that why i leave game that time put now u answer us thanks alot ((Sidhe)) +1

Comment

my diamonds is back 11700 thx alot

Comment

Hello TITO . I am glad it got sorted out and you have all your diamonds back. Enjoy the game and happy playing!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X