Team dungeon not working wont load

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team dungeon not working wont load

Mallenroh here S16 Genesis of Man. Team dungeon feature seems to be offline,Also in game chat isn't working either the dungeon feature wont load. the window for it opens, but it is blank. Tried to include a SS but your system wont accept the file (too large). please advise? The chat feature isnt posting anything i type and i believe the two are related.
    Last edited by greeneyedstone; 06-19-2018, 11:59 AM. Reason: edited becauseI listed wrong server initially.

same on server s355 island of fire

Comment

Hello there, to both of you.
      *Mallenroh, for the too large ss, you can use an app like lightshot for example or resize the taken screenshots using the common Paint.
      I do need those screenshots for a proper report.
      *Dawnd17, please post your IGN, too, and screenshots, uncropped and timestamped, to document the issue/s you are facing. Can you also tell what it is "the same" on your server or with your toon? TA not working? Chats - which ones- not working either? Thank you.
      Last edited by Sidhe; 06-19-2018, 12:34 PM.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

resized with paint and ty so much. hope this helps

Comment

Thank you Mallenroh. Can you tell me if there is also chats not working and which ones? Can you take some ss of that too? Issue reported and ss provided forwarded.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I can certainly try

Comment

ok here i typed hello and tried to post it. did not post visibly to me.

Comment

Your try really much appreciated , thank you.
                Waiting for ss, to also forward them with the report already made.

Comment

Cwtch S355

Hi, any update on this issue? We still have no chat in world or guild on our server & the team dungeon not opening either

Comment

not just tds and chat not working, elemental zone, and tas not working either, who knows what else isn't yet

Comment

Guild chat, world chat, not working. Taking screen shots of blank boxes which look the same working or broken isnt really necessary. TA not working as you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawwigsmum View Post
                        Cwtch S355

Hi, any update on this issue? We still have no chat in world or guild on our server & the team dungeon not opening either
                        It's been reported immediately it was posted here and devs are informed. As soon as anything new or any reply/news/answer reaches me it will be posted here. Thank you.

Originally posted by briman1 View Post
                        not just tds and chat not working, elemental zone, and tas not working either, who knows what else isn't yet
                        Please, be a bit more specific about issues signaled. What do you mean by Elemental Zone not working either? Cannot enter or open it? Does it return black screen or freezes? About TA, does it return a void room which does not allow a team to be formed? In spite of seeming annoying and unnecessary, screenshots are a must for a first check and for documenting an issue or problem so it would be really much appreciated to follow the requests for that, thank you.
                        Last edited by Sidhe; 06-19-2018, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Broken wont allow making teams

Comment

Thanks again Mallenroh, reforwarded issue again, and ss attached, for all servers mentioned, got no answer back from devs yet .

Comment

elemental zone doesn't go to boss screen, stays on world screen, tas -- same as td, open room section completely black, also only chat that works is asgard, nothing else, not even pms work...

Comment

Working...
                              X