TA broken and World chat, in S13 Valkeries Call

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TA broken and World chat, in S13 Valkeries Call

As soon Team Arena started today it didnt work then world chat and guild chat stopped working. Other faults are starting to occur it needs to be fixed. I am not alone with this problem multiple players are complaining of the same problem in Asgard chat ( which is working ) .

Originally posted by slayerofall View Post
    As soon Team Arena started today it didnt work then world chat and guild chat stopped working. Other faults are starting to occur it needs to be fixed. I am not alone with this problem multiple players are complaining of the same problem in Asgard chat ( which is working ) .
    Same with S355. Not happy! Compensation is warranted for this snafu!!!

Comment

Hello there. Please post your IGN and a screenshot for Team Arena not working (uncropped and timestamped). Thank you.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Comment

Thank you Mallenroh, already forwarded. For now, what I can help with apart from what it has been done already, is to wait for devs' reply and post it here as son as it reaches me.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Worlchat, TA, TD and pn on serv S355 does not work, pls help

Comment

There is already a whole thread opened for this issue on S355, please keep posting in there and also be aware of the fact it has been already reported. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X