Guess Who

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess Who

Has something been changed on the Guess Who portion of the game? I answered all correct every day and only collect 1484 points. I see there are some with over 1700 points. Is there a way to get extra points with the answers?

As far as i remember you could get 1700 points by doing Guess Who before reset, so it counted together in one day.

Comment

Thank you for answering me. I noticed this happening only in the last 2 weeks so I thought something had changed. So there is not a way to get extra points when doing this task?

Comment

Originally posted by cairodubar View Post
        Thank you for answering me. I noticed this happening only in the last 2 weeks so I thought something had changed. So there is not a way to get extra points when doing this task?
        Last time we investigated when this issue arised, that was more than 6 months ago, we didnt found such ways. You cant buy any additional attempts with diamonds and with fixed amount of attempts you should get a fixed amount of points. So it is something that has to do with time when its done and when points are calculated and event reset.
        I will check it with devs, maybe this time we get better answer than 'it is intended that way'.
        If it isnt hard for you, please provide screenshot of ranking table of your region. Also are you using manual guess who or little helper one?
        Last edited by Alkaris; 06-21-2018, 09:25 AM.

Comment

I will get screenshot at end of week. I use manual guess who. Maybe I should try using little helper one lol. Thanks

Comment

Sorry late posting screenshots. I did do the little helper for a week and did not score any more points than manual. Click image for larger version  Name:	last week guess who.JPG Views:	1 Size:	129.8 KB ID:	1961005
            Last edited by R265215769; 07-03-2018, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X