No announcement yet.

AMULETS Missing and runes ... HELP!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello aryanne. Issue is constantly forwarded and not at all ignored or forgotten. Updates or news will be posted here as soon as we got them .
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

hello!!!! can my account be fixed? why is it this long ?

Comment

Hello aryanne. I do not have an answer for your question . No update nor info reached me in spite of asking for it constantly. I have requested for that again and I have reforwarded your issue. Still waiting for a reply or a sign from support. As soon as I am getting it, you'll be the first to know and I will post it here.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

sidhe i need help, the elf send me mails and i already replied but they say i didnt . could pls help me on this Click image for larger version

Name:	mail1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	1962793Click image for larger version

Name:	mail2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	1962794

Comment

Hello there. I have forwarded your request again. It is Friday afternoon, weekend there for devs, we will probably have to wait until Monday morning to get an answer. In case an update or any sort of info or reply reaches me sooner I will post it here or in your forum PM. Thank you.

Comment

I got same email:Hello kahbe ,

Our develop team are still working hard on locating and fixing all reported issue , We will forward your problem again , and we will keep you updated here or the game forum .

The R2Games Team

Comment

im really ****** now .i had already REPLIED TO THEM thrice now but they said i didnt replied and they were CLOSING the problem what the hell is HAPPENING
                Attached Files

Comment

what else do i have to do ? you said that i need to reply if they ask me of it and i DID replied but now i recieve a mail saying i havnt replied in two weeks and they were assuming the case to be solve how the hell did that help me?? what do i have to do to be heard?

Comment

this is really GETTING INTO MY NERVES>>>>>>>>>..@$&*Q@^%^(*&98695

Comment

Good evening. Please check your PM.

Comment

Hello arryanne. Please check your forum PM and your account as well. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                        X