• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortune Bag mount cannot swap

Hello,

IGN: Erica
    Server: S2 - Sylvia's Copse
    Platform: R2 Games

Issue: Got DarkBone Dragon Soul, and unable to swap. Please swap it for me in exchange for the fortune coins. Still sitting in my inventory. Thank you. Make it as soon as possible.

Issue is reported.
    I advice you also to open ticket for this issue with
    http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7

Comment

I do hope you act on my behalf on the issue is very suffice. Everyone is saying ticket is not functional anymore. In my last few tickets, there were no response and it isn't resolve.

Thank you for reporting. I am still waiting for the exchange thou. Most I will wait is a week. After that, I will keep on posting if it isn't done.

Comment

07-13-2018, 11:41 AM

Issue is reported.

Dear Moderator, how long a customer must wait in response to a case despise their complexity?

Regards,
        Erica.

Comment

Originally posted by Eleanory View Post

07-13-2018, 11:41 AM

Issue is reported.

Dear Moderator, how long a customer must wait in response to a case despise their complexity?

Regards,
          Erica.
          Until it either resolved or answer received from devs that it will not be resolved.

Comment

Hello, I'm back to inquire on my case.. Why is there no update or progress with my case? This is the third round of fortune bag...

Comment

Hello there. Your issue has been reforwarded, you should be sent the corresponding Fortune Bag Tokens as soon as possible. Please let us know about this within the next 7 work days . Thank you.
              REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Compensation received! (24 Aug 2018) Thank you Sidhe =)

Comment

Good morning. Thank you too for let us know about that . Enjoy game and have fun playing!
                  REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
                  X