Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capsule toys lost

hi there ...
    I am not a. new. there... do not hope. that. you will help or make reimbursement for me, but hope to solve this. issue with your. bugged. game. code, hopefully.
    The. issue: mine circa unnused 25 capsule toys disappeared when I claimed betting rewards from volatile battlefield. Believe- I am not the first one such unlucky... friend of mine complained about it as well some months. ago. Maybe I got too many diamonds from betting and game code " adjusted "my. lucky bonuses?
    Of course, I has not made any screenshots as I was not ready for. such unexpected piggy thing.
    Please DO WRITE in announcement or whatever warning for players to use all toys. capsules in bags before. claiming rewards. from violatile battlefield event.

crying with lost temper but still playing LOA
    Zumentas

Hello. First of all, no item, unused or not, disappears when you claim a reward from anywhere you can think of. Secondly, what do you mean by "unused capsule toys"? Are you referring to unused Lucky Capsules in your inventory? Have the attempts in Capsule Toys vanished? Or, it might have happened what it is mentioned in the Lucky Capsule description? (see the attached screenshot).
    Click image for larger version  Name:	lucky capsule description.png Views:	1 Size:	115.3 KB ID:	1963275
    Last edited by Sidhe; 07-25-2018, 07:35 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

No worries; lost any hope to get something useful from you anyway.

Comment

Good morning. I also lost hope you could come with requested data (IGN, server name and number), details and some useful screenshots about the issue so that you can be helped by means of forum. If you though decide to do that, a proper report can be filed for you. You could and still can submit a ticket to support using this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X