Angels.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angels.

2 days didnt bond angels cause i cant .client and chrome same bug.
    Miss Piggy server ud6
    Attached Files

people still use this site lol

Comment

Hello Miss. If you are fond of using client, you could check it to be up-to-date or check for the latest/updated version of it. Try to uninstall then reinstall it. Still, I would suggest you to quit using client, as it is not offered or provided assistance. You could switch to a browser instead (Edge, Chrome, Opera, Firefox, IE or even Maxthon - these are the ones I have tried and they are working with game). Please also follow the initial check steps - clean/clear cache and history, clear cache in flash, flush DNS, reroute and/or reconfigure router/connection, reboot your computer, etc. - before you try any of the enumerated browsers. Please tell me if it worked with switching for a/another browser.
      I will also file a report for your issue though I strongly advise you to first try the suggested steps .
      Last edited by Sidhe; 07-26-2018, 09:56 AM.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
        Hello Miss. If you are fond of using client, you could check it to be up-to-date or check for the latest/updated version of it. Try to uninstall then reinstall it. Still, I would suggest you to quit using client, as it is not offered or provided assistance. You could switch to a browser instead (Edge, Chrome, Opera, Firefox, IE or even Maxthon - these are the ones I have tried and they are working with game). Please also follow the initial check steps - clean/clear cache and history, clear cache in flash, flush DNS, reroute and/or reconfigure router/connection, reboot your computer, etc. - before you try any of the enumerated browsers. Please tell me if it worked with switching for a/another browser.
        I will also file a report for your issue though I strongly advise you to first try the suggested steps .
        Sidhe thank you for fast reply but i use client and chrome for bond alternate character in same server and work.Can not understand why just in Miss Piggy not work.

Comment

As I said, I have reported it and forwarded to ops. What i suggested for you to do was what I am also doing for one of my characters (which, in a way, behaves like yours in spite of everything just working fine for the rest). You can try that though, it might work. For the report filed, I am waiting for a reply from support, which reply will be posted here as soon as I get it.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
          X