Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soul Messenger Hit Glitch. He hits only once. The multiple hit attribute is not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soul Messenger Hit Glitch. He hits only once. The multiple hit attribute is not working

I recently got Soul Messenger with its amulet....He is maxed. One main part of his Basic skill is that he hits at least 3 times on one target(he can hit more than 3 times and if he does, he gets added benefits).
    My Soul Messenger hits only one time!!! .......well that is not true, TWICE he has hit more than once. How do I know because I'm keeping track. After multiple single hits I am concluding that there is a glitch...similar to the Golden Disciple glitch.

HAS anyone had a similar experience?
    Please comment or assist.
    Nama (Metatron's Edict-S33)

There is one important thing missing, battle link which we can use to verify and for reference when we will report issue.

Comment

Thank you for the response.
      Can you provide a short description on how to "Battle Link" a battle? Or refer me to where I can get the battle link protocol.
      I do not know how to do it.

Kind Regards,
      onlyquester

Comment

After quick battle, there is a button to view battle, wait until end of full battle and press button share which appear when battle ends. Link to battle should be copied to clipboard and you can paste it then in your post.

Comment

Thank you, I will give it a try

Comment

Working...
          X