Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SS Tycoon Scores, not adding up on the last day....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
    Hello. To start with, there will be a compensation for the issue you faced with tycoon. Still, we do not have any info related to when that will be issued in game or it'll happen (I am also waiting for it). As soon as such information is provided, it will be posted here.
    For gr99om99 - your ticket has been replied, please check your mail and if needed and requested update the already submitted ticket.
    As for all the info provided by hidderson, Jared Pagoda - yes, he is the CEO, but he is not game support and the issue will be only redirected back to the support team, which can be reached by any player via submitting a ticket. If you have submitted a ticket and you are waiting for more than 3 days for a reply to it, you should let us know by providing the ticket number, or IGN/character name and server name and number, so we can help by requesting an update. Thank you.
    Hello. Has passed the moon - is the new S.Tycoon - the last day and we got it
    Last edited by Sidhe; 09-12-2018, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Hello. Thank you for the input but for expressing your discontent or displeasure or going wild on showing your being "happy", there's a whole section here in forum where you can do this. It'll be much appreciated to post anything not related to bugs or problems or issues in game in the Game Discussion and Feedback section.
      As for the compensation, unhappilly and unfortunately it is not mods in the forum to send or issue that in game, it is devs's. If and when they do that, I cannot forsee as I've broken my crystal globe. What I can do (even if you see it as helpful or not) is to insist and repush the issue until it is resolved. Thank you.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello. Thank you for the input but for expressing your discontent or displeasure or going wild on showing your being "happy", there's a whole section here in forum where you can do this. It'll be much appreciated to post anything not related to bugs or problems or issues in game in the Game Discussion and Feedback section.
        As for the compensation, unhappilly and unfortunately it is not mods in the forum to send or issue that in game, it is devs's. If and when they do that, I cannot forsee as I've broken my crystal globe. What I can do (even if you see it as helpful or not) is to insist and repush the issue until it is resolved. Thank you.
        Hi,
        this message was not intended primary for you but for all other players. all players who pay for services have the right to know they are in the last place. if someone pays for the service, spends time and money, and gets a broken game, it's normal to ask for a compensation. ..

and when it does not get it, it's time to consider the next steps

Comment

once again - the report is informative - to inform other players - there is no need to respond - thanks

Comment

Feel free to express yourself gr99 (that I would do, too, as player). The only thing was you should do this not in Bug section but in the other section supposedly meant for that - which I strongly recommend you to do from now on. I am sure you got my point. As for replying to your comments or not, that would be entirely my choice.
            Related to the compensation issue, I hope that would be solved too (better later than never). Thank you.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

thank you for your comments and patience, have a nice day
              Attached Files

Comment

If you're still here please help me with confirming the servers you come from. Please do tell me if it's ue1 (after merge). Thank you.

UPDATE: Compensation should have been already issued/added in game. Please help me confirm it was by checking it in Hot Event. Thank you.
                Last edited by Sidhe; 09-12-2018, 04:28 AM.

Comment

If you're still here please help me with confirming the servers you come from. Please do tell me if it's ue1 (after merge). Thank you.

UPDATE: Compensation should have been already issued/added in game. Please help me confirm it was by checking it in Hot Event. Thank you.

Yes, it's a server ue1

UPDATE: I look into the Hot Events folder and I see that there is compensation, thank you

Comment

Hello. As compensation was issued in game and tycoon problem solved, we can consider this thread closed. For any other new issue of any sort which may appear, please open a new thread, in the corresponding section of the forum. Happy gaming and enjoy your time playing .

Comment

Working...
                    X