x-silver wars bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x-silver wars bugged

2nd week in a row ... we cant atack... we get low points etc... and we get nothing in return....close it if it doesnt work at least.

Good morning. As usual, for a proper report there's needed your data and screenshots to document the issue. It would be highly appreciated if you come with those. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Havent got pics coz i was mad coz its still bugged and it was not for me only ..for all ppl ...

Comment

If i recall good the message say " the target its currently protected" and u cant atack no matter what u do ...not even 1 tiny city or whatever. even mining gave smaller amount of points...

Comment

Good morning. I got what you meant but still I need your data (IGN, server name and number) so that I can ask for a check of it and I can make a proper report. Thank you.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
          X