X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not play for a long time :/

Hi
    I try to find help with search option bat cant :/
    I do not play long time in this game, i want to back but i see a lost too much thousands diamonds its my secont time long pause, in last time i find this in mailbox - but now is empty
    Can you tell me more - how i can back get my diamonds ?
    Thanks
    Maciej

Hello. It seems like your diamonds were being sealed. I would suggest you to submit a ticket to support, following this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Give there all needed details about your IGN/character name, server name and number. Mention the period of time you missed from game and the approximate amount of diamonds you had if you remember that. You can also give same details here so that I can file a report for you. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
      Hello. It seems like your diamonds were being sealed. I would suggest you to submit a ticket to support, following this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Give there all needed details about your IGN/character name, server name and number. Mention the period of time you missed from game and the approximate amount of diamonds you had if you remember that. You can also give same details here so that I can file a report for you. Thank you.
      Thanks, I do this and must wait for help

Comment

bug duplicate
        Last edited by viperit82; 09-18-2018, 01:21 AM.

Mythborne - S1 - Yoon - Retired
        LoA.......... - S1 - juni

Comment

I opened a ticket about that too. They sent me a log with recently spent diamonds after recharging in may. Such bull. I had 0 diamonds when i logged back in game before may.... Why in the world would they send a log with recently spent diamonds and not for the lost diamonds that was like 1 year ago when they did the seal thing, sealing and deleted them.

And then after opening another ticket to again reiterate this is about sealed diamonds from 1 year ago not after starting to play again...i get same dumb answer with recent log of recent spent diamonds that i recharged RECENTLY.

The people answering tickets don't seem to understand the issues at all from my past 3 tickets even tho i make them very detailed and explaining the same thing multiple times and in multiple ways like to a child and still get canned responses like its a generic robot pre-written answers.

Mythborne - S1 - Yoon - Retired
          LoA.......... - S1 - juni

Comment

Hello viperit. Any issue you might have with the ticket system or support, please first of all do not hijack others' posts, open your own post. In there, also, be explicit about the problem/s you're facing and give the requested details about IGN/server/problem faced/case number of the ticket/s so that we can help you get an update. Thank you.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
            X