TA broken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TA broken

Ta still down after 6 days , also missing gold and amulets, also now a character missing from my inventory. No screen shot of character missing as it has gone and I dont have a previous scren shot of lord skyscream in my inventory. AS I KEEP ON STATING SCREEN SHOTS OF MISSING , CHARACTERS EQUIPMENT ARE JUST POINTLESS THEY PROVE NOTHING

Hello. For all the issues you seem to have, please follow the required steps for a report so that everything can be properly reported and forwarded to support team. You seem to think a moderator has super powers and he/she can guess or find out the needed information using a crystal ball. Post your data (IGN, server name and number), give details about the issues you are facing, add screenshots to document them. I would also suggest you to submit a ticket to support following this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
    X