This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD and TA bugged on ud4

Many players have confirmed they can't create the team in TD and TA. It is really bad when Angels Party and Clifford Tree is on.

Please fix it asap. Thank you very much!

IGN: Alt1
    Server: ud4 (was S326, then ua93, and now ud4)
    Platform: R2 Games

Click image for larger version

Name:	ud4_TA_Bug_20180916.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	159.3 KB
ID:	1967640Click image for larger version  Name:	ud4_TD_Bug_20180915.JPG Views:	1 Size:	216.5 KB ID:	1967636
    Last edited by namqnloa; 09-16-2018, 11:12 AM. Reason: Edit to upload screenshot when trying to create team in TA

Good evening. Issue reported, thank you for signaling it.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Team Dungeon and Team Arena have been bugged since the 13th the beginning of the Esports event can we plz get this fixed and some kind of compensation since the events are almost over now!!!!

server 241 Heavenly Fields
      merged server ud4

Comment

Hello. Issue has been reported again. I will come with an update as soon as it is handed in to me.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Jesus, TD and TA bugs are still there, and now we have a new bug: Elemental Zone won't load. I opened and left it for 5 minutes, still that screen.

Please fix it too. Thank you.

IGN: Alt1
          Server: ud4 (was S326, then ua93, and now ud4)
          Platform: R2 Games

Click image for larger version

Name:	ud4_EZ_Bug_20180918.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	441.3 KB
ID:	1967783

Comment

Hello namqnloa3. TA and TD have been reported again, I do not have a reply back so I cannot come with an update for it. For Elemental Zone, I do have two requests for you. Can you please check again the loading of the feature after you try the initial check steps and the refresh, etc, etc? If it is still not loading (it has been checked and it loaded just fine) please confirm this here. Also, is it you only who experiences this or there are others on server experiencing the same thing? Thank you, waiting for your coming with the requested details.

Comment

I have the same problem in Element Zone, it happens on any map you choose. Same server ud4.

Comment

OK, thank you for confirming it as server wide spread. It is being reported as well.

Comment

and now world chat guild chat and pm all are not working can any plx get something fixed on this server b4 it gos down completly

server 241 heavenly fields
                  merged server ud4

Comment

Good morning. All problems on ud4 have been reported. Devs are aware of their existence and they are working on a fix for them. I will be back with an update when it is handed in to me.

Comment

Hello. According to the last update I got TA, TD and EZ also chats have been all fixed. Please come with a confirmation of them working, it will be highly appreciated. Thank you.
                      Last edited by Sidhe; 09-18-2018, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X