Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Opened tickets to support and no response - even to confirm the ticket was opened

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opened tickets to support and no response - even to confirm the ticket was opened

I am at a lose for words at this point. I have opened tickets, received no response, then get an automated response stating that the ticket will auto close, due to lack of response from me! AARRGGGHHHHHH! Just want some support, especially for a game that I have been playing for over 4 years, with a hefty amount of time & money invested.

However, I got an immediate response when there was a chargeback threatening to cancel my account if I do not respond within 3 days - via a ticket. Submitted ticket - no response. I have sense resolved the chargeback, but still no response. I am about ready to fly to Hong Kong and deal with this directly! All I want to do is game play, just answer the tickets.

Hello there. To be of any help with your submitted tickets for which you ask for a resolution, we should know their case number (in case they were replied, for least once). If you submitted a ticket which was not replied, please then tell us which was the period you did that and the topic/issue the ticket was about. Also, please check and read your forum PM. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Sidhe - If I had the ticket numbers...I would have posted them. Can't you look up by my account?

Comment

Good morning. I am not the one who can do that cajones. Moderators of a forum are not R2 staff or ops or devs, they do not check players' accounts or look them up. I need the requested information in order to help you with the submitted tickets. Please re-read what i have posted and your PM, too, I have already mentioned the cases for each situation. If your tickets were replied, least once then you have a case number for them. If they were not, please provide least the period of time you submitted them and the subject/issue for them. If the topic is sensitive or you do not want to reveal all details here, you have the PM option. Thank you.

UPDATE: Please check your mail.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 09-19-2018, 09:55 PM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I am getting some response by emailing support directly, not via the ticket process (doesn't seem to be working properly). Apologizes in advance, as the last 3-4 months have been very frustrating with all the issues with Golden Disciple (which I had to rebuild from scratch with all new resources), loosing my toy capsules over 2000 of them and now missing amulets. Feel like I am being punished by the game and lack of support addressing my issues - yet I still continue to invest in my game play.

Comment

Hello cajones. No need for appologies, as player if in your situation I would feel and experience the same frustration. Some issues take more time then others to be solutioned and, unfortunately, there are some which are not ever solved. I do hope that yours doesn't enter the last mentioned category.
            Amulets vanishing issues ask for time for being checked, confirmed and then sent to players, it is asking for a lot of patience from the part of player and waiting tends to bring not only a huge discomfort but also a tendency for creating frictions of all sort. If by means of forum we can be of help with anything from now on, feel free to open a thread at any time.

Comment

Working...
            X