Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

i got this costume in bling but my inventory don't have

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i got this costume in bling but my inventory don't have

i got dragonblood drapes in bling but my inventory don't have. I don't know whether i got it in inventory and then it is missing or i don't have but the bling shows i have.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	NoDragon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	581.0 KB
ID:	1967818
    IGN: WenZhong
    Platform: R2Games
    Server: UC23

Good morning Wen. If that Bling is activated (that meaning you have both the outfit and the wings) and you pressed on that outfit icon of course it won't appear in Inventory because it is on your main, equipped.Try and check.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

This shows i don't have in my inventory Click image for larger version

Name:	NoDragonblood.jpg
Size:	609.8 KB
ID:	1967836 .
      My inventory also don't have Click image for larger version

Name:	NoDragonbloodDrapes.jpg
Size:	655.7 KB
ID:	1967837Click image for larger version

Name:	Nodragonblooddrapes2.jpg
Size:	658.3 KB
ID:	1967838Click image for larger version

Name:	Nodragonblooddrapesalso.jpg
Size:	634.1 KB
ID:	1967839 .

Comment

OK, thank you for all other details and screenshots you sent, issue reported for you. Support and devs can check if you ever had the outfit, if you swapped or sold it (which selling I don't think it's possible), by mistake. As far as I can remember (I have no idea if it's a bug or it is set like this), in case you swap or somehow "get rid of" the outfit, Bling will remain activated. Anyway, issue reported for you.
        I would also suggest you to submit a ticket to support and to give there all details like you did here, attach the screenshots you have, tpo. Thank you.

UPDATE: Last update from support says you will be sent the outfit within 7 work days. Please let us know and confirm when that happens. Thank you.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 09-19-2018, 05:01 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
          OK, thank you for all other details and screenshots you sent, issue reported for you. Support and devs can check if you ever had the outfit, if you swapped or sold it (which selling I don't think it's possible), by mistake. As far as I can remember (I have no idea if it's a bug or it is set like this), in case you swap or somehow "get rid of" the outfit, Bling will remain activated. Anyway, issue reported for you.
          I would also suggest you to submit a ticket to support and to give there all details like you did here, attach the screenshots you have, tpo. Thank you.

UPDATE: Last update from support says you will be sent the outfit within 7 work days. Please let us know and confirm when that happens. Thank you.
          Don't need to give back the item if i exchanged it before.

Comment

Working...
          X