Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening a armament socket

i think i choose the armament socketing rods option
    to open a armament socket that cost 50 armament socketing rod with 20 armament socketing rod and it didn't tell me i got not enough rods or what then it decreases 500 diamonds from me and open the socket. I got no screenshot because it decreased my diamonds and opened the socket and you can't see anything if i screenshot.
    IGN: WenZhong
    Platform: R2Games
    Server: UC23

Hello Wen. As you are plainly admitting you were aware of not having enough rods but still choosing to open that socket, we are kinda unable to help you with this. In Armament>>Socket when you choose to unlock/open a socket it does show you the options, with sockets and diamonds (see the attached ss). Only a piece of advice, next time, maybe to be bit more careful and try to avoid these sort of things and let them happen. Also, about screenshots, you could have come with the one from Armament, like I did.

Click image for larger version

Name:	socket armament.png
Views:	1
Size:	196.8 KB
ID:	1967823Click image for larger version

Name:	socket armament1.png
Views:	1
Size:	273.5 KB
ID:	1967824
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
    X