Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Tycoon Mystic Exchange error

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tycoon Mystic Exchange error

Hello I can't swap Desire's Icon for other angels at Tycoon Mystic Exchange for top 1.
    I took top 1 but exchange for top 1 is disabled for me.
    Could you please fix it?

Attaching SSs
    My Top 1 rank Not working hot event Desire's Icon

Good morning. Issue has been reported for you.I would also suggest to submit a ticket to support, following this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Give there all the needed details and attach the screenshots you have taken. A reply for my report will probably be given tomorrow, there is still weekend for them.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Did it before. Hoped will be faster if post here also

Comment

Issue has been already reported Timoha, reforwarded again, now. I only underlined that, maybe, using both ways, it'll be more helpful. Anyway, a reply from devs is probably to be received tomorrow. As soon as it reaches me, I will let you know. Thank you.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 10-14-2018, 02:24 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Ok, thnx. Hope hot event will not close till they review issue

Comment

I want Protea's Icon btw. In case swap will be done by devs manually.

Comment

Please check your forum PM. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X