cross server CoM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cross server CoM

Can you see if they can fix the missing people in the cross server CoM ranking plz. IGN pitbull server 293 Witchmoor. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files

Hello there. Issue reported but please repost the screenshot, uncropped/unedited. Thank you.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 10-20-2018, 12:17 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_61.png
Views:	2
Size:	955.8 KB
ID:	1969636 This is the best i can do without it telling me it's too big.

Comment

Good morning, thank you for the screenshot posted. It is forwarded along with the report. No, I won't tell it's too big , but ... to resize it you can simply use that tiny app on your device, called Paint - easy, neat and at hand. For taking ss, I'm using Lightshot - tiny, as well, free and easy to use.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 10-21-2018, 12:30 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello Sidhe, I figured after the merge that this problem would be fixed but still having the same issue in my CS CoM. Maybe forward again and also include the message that if they cant fix the excessive problems that we are having then they need to hire more help! This is getting quite old already with this company. Thanks for all the help and support you provide!

Comment

Good morning diamon09. Issue has been reforwarded and reported again.

Comment

Working...
            X