Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Why are my support tickets being closed when they remain unresolved???????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are my support tickets being closed when they remain unresolved???????

The current issue I'm experiencing is with server disconnections.
    I get disconnected from the server for about a minute or so repeatedly but more noticeably at 32 minutes past every hour.
    I lodged a ticket on the 19th of September (case #693623), followed it up with more information, have been promised feedback from the developers when it's available and just now I've receive a generic email saying:

Greetings Champion Ackster,

As our Support Elves haven't heard back from you in over two weeks we are going to assume your problem has either resolved itself, or you've found a solution on your own. As a result we will be changing the status of this ticket from Pending to Resolved. If this isn't the case, and you've simply been busy either in the real world or slaying hordes of demons in one of our games, don't worry there is a simple solution. You can re-open this case at any point during the next two weeks simply by replying to this e-mail, and our Support Elves will get back to work helping to solve your issue.

Happy Gaming,

The R2 Games Support Elves

The problem is not resolved!!!!!!

You haven't heard from me in 2 weeks because I'm still waiting for feedback from you!!!!!!

What do I have to do to get a problem fixed in this game?
    Last edited by Ackster; 10-24-2018, 11:42 PM.

Hello. The generic message you got is sent by the system which automatically closes the ticket as resolved in about 2 weeks after it has been replied. What you have to do is to go and update the ticket replying to it - which actually you should do within a 6-7 days span of time after you get it replied, every time, until your problem gets to be solved or you get a final answer or a solution for your problem. I will also forward the case number you provided and ask for an update for it.
    EDIT: Your ticket is reopened now, please go and check it in your mail, today. After, please also check it weekly, doing what I suggested you to do so that you prevent it for being auto-closed by system, until your issue gets to be solved. Thank you.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 10-25-2018, 03:59 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you Sidhe, an update would be nice but not as nice as having an issue resolved for once.

Comment

We will follow and track it together and hopefully issue is gonna be solved, as well.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Still haven't heard anything....

Comment

Hello. Will ask about the state of your ticket and issue again. Still not have any update on that. Kindly please give me one more day or two to have my reforwarded report replied and updated. Thank you.

EDIT: Please check your forum PM. Thank you.
            Last edited by Sidhe; 11-07-2018, 06:11 AM.

Comment

This is totally ******* unacceptable

Comment

Hello. PLEASE check your forum PM.
                Last edited by Sidhe; 11-16-2018, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Just another ticket closed and not resolved.... what a ... JOKE!!
                  I love the way they quote a case number but never the ticket subject so you never quite know what ticket has been closed, especially if you have more than 1 ticket open at a time....

Greetings Champion Ackster,

As it has now been 14 days since your case was resolved we are closing this case.
                  You can no longer re-open this ticket by replying to this e-mail.
                  If you need further assistance please open a new ticket through our support page.

Happy Gaming,

The R2 Games Support Elves
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-20-2019, 11:49 PM. Reason: language edit, sorry.

Comment

Good morning. I have already explained to you in post #2 in here and in PM that what you get is a generic message, generated by system,two weeks after it is replied. System will close the replied ticket within this period. What you have to do is to check and follow your replied ticket and update it weekly, with a line simply saying your issue or problem was not yet resolved and it is still there. Doing this once at 6 - 8 days will prevent the ticket to be closed automatically.
                    Related to the present ticket, please forward the case number attached to it so that I can ask for updates and for advice and instructions on how to proceed related to it. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                    X