Angel Party

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel Party

Hello, Angel Party is not working - Elemental zone has starfish - Angel Party has Love albums.. When i opened my chests nothing is registerinng - thank you

Hello. Please post your data (IGN, server name and number) and screenshots (uncropped and unedited, with server and char name visible, timestamp as well)) to document the issue so that I can report it. Thank you.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 11-14-2018, 12:35 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Angels party still not working
      Elemental zone has starfish - Angel Party has Love albums

Comment

As I already stated in the reply for the first post, please, please give requested obligatory details - IGN, server name and number, screenshots. They are requested details for a report. I am just the mod of the forum not Madam Zara to forsee in my crystal globe what these details are. As soon as you post these details a report will be done for you. Thank you.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 11-14-2018, 01:26 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you. Issue reported for you.

Comment

Sorry : IGN Sixpence
            Server UC26
            Attached Files

Comment

The same in ud10.

Comment

Reported for you as well. Thank you.

Comment

Hello. Can you all try again after you refresh game page and you follow initial check steps? It should be fixed already. Please come with a confirmation of it, it will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Comment

Thank you. It's okay now.

Comment

Happy it got solved so fast. Enjoy playing and the day out there.

Comment

Working...
                      X