Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good evening. Thank you for coming with the update on TA working or not. Compensation has been already requested. Once a reply/answer is given for it I will post it here.

UPDATE: Compensation has been issued already. It's to be claimed in Hot Events >> Recommended tab.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 11-26-2018, 11:45 PM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

For S39 no one issued any comp when not able to do ta over 8 days in a row, and now, this is the 2-nd day without Ta (Because server was down, Today is up but moust of features doesn't work, Including TA). Can You forward this also Sidhe ? Thank You. Pics are here ; http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...rchangel/page2

Comment

Good morning. Issue already forwarded Saggi. Please open a new thread and stop posting in the old threads so that I can track and follow the new issues. I will close this thread and I have to ask you to post in a new open one so that it is easier to track the issue with TA, which is totally new one now., after the server drop. For the last TA problem that compensation was issued as I stated in my previous post above. Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X