Can't claim Volatile wager prizes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't claim Volatile wager prizes

Can't claim Volatile wager prizes , I have claimed 2 but cannot claim the 3-rd. Need help, thank's.

Good morning. Please post your data, too. Screenshots should be uncropped and with the server and timestamp visible. Also, I would suggest you to submit a ticket to support giving there all the requested details, a detailed description of the issue and attach the needed screenshot as evidence. Here is the link to follow: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Thank you.

EDIT: I have collected your data from your previous posts, hehehe. Issue is reported but please, also, submit a ticket to support.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 11-28-2018, 12:10 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hi and thank You Sidhe . Can't submit Tiket because system canot find char data.

Comment

Good morning Saggi. I will forward the issue and come back with a reply when it is given to me. Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Sidhe Thank You.

Comment

Working...
          X