bug in bonding system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bug in bonding system

helloo i hawe several days i cant see bond for angels and fairy system i hawe unlocked new angel but i cant iluminate ps i cant post ss cuz i dont hawe program for that

djpux
    ub43

Hello. Can you please provide screenshots to document the issue (from bonds, the angel you cannot illuminate, what's missing in there, etc)? They are mandatory. Please also do not edit or crop the taken ss so that there are visible the server, your IGN, server time and timestamp. You can use Lightshot, for example, to take them, it is a really tiny and very easy to use tool, free to download. Thank you.
    I would also suggest you to follow this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 , and submit a ticket to support. Follow the steps and provide all needed data and details, attach screenshots as requested.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 11-28-2018, 09:55 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

here SS so u can see what is broken and i hawe send ticket
      Attached Files

Comment

Good morning. Thank for coming with requested details. Issue forwarded, screenshots as well.

EDIT: Please, check your forum PM. Thank you.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 11-30-2018, 12:52 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

hi again i hawe try all what u say i hawe use chrome and firefox broswer and same problem for me and for main acc and i hawe reinstal client same problem if u need ss from broswer ill be glad to post it here so u can see is not active like dev say is working

for 2 acc

djpux

kosingas

ub43-s91

r2client

Comment

Good morning. Yes they need new screenshots, uncropped and unedited, with char IGN and server visible, to document the issue. They have checked and those bonds are there. As I have already suggested to you, please submit a ticket to support as well, using this link here: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Also, please try to reinstall client or try playing trough a browser instead. If the issue is persisting, please come with new ss, from a browser as well, so that they can recheck. Thank you.

Comment

same for chrome and r2 client for both acc

djpux

and

kosingas

ub43-s91

fireblade bridge
              Attached Files

Comment

Hello. I will forward the new ss you provided. Will come back with an update the moment they will give it.

Comment

Working...
                X