account bug?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• account bug?

I think that my account or server is buged .
    2 day ago my server was down with "FATAL ERROR" after one day losees from hot events the second day finaly i am online without any arena atempts and without stamina max devotion for that day is 650 .
    After 1 more day TA bug , aliance bug , DW bug "hiting and -log faild- " today i am in a aliance or not ..realy dont know...
    Soryy that i dont have any pic of this problem becose i dont know what u need to see .
    Thank you .

IGN Angel3 Server S39 Archangel

Comment

We were told the TA bug was fixed about 17 hours ago. If this is still not working, please take a screenshot of what you see when you attempt to do TA.

For the rest of the issues, a screenshot of what you see when attempting to do the things that aren't functioning is sufficient.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

now what ????

Comment

anyone in here?

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            We were told the TA bug was fixed about 17 hours ago. If this is still not working, please take a screenshot of what you see when you attempt to do TA.

For the rest of the issues, a screenshot of what you see when attempting to do the things that aren't functioning is sufficient.
            Today Is the 5-th day W/o TA(2 days server down and NO COMP)+(. LAst 2 weeks 5 days was TA broken and NO COMPENSATION. ON OTHER SERVERS< WITH TA BROKEN ONLY 2 DAYS, COMPENSATION WAS ISSUED. W T H are You calling this FAIR?1!!1

Comment

Byw, it's the same server ast the Noob above, S39 ARchangel.

Comment

Good morning. TA issue got reported again. They say it has been fixed though, waiting for you to come with a confirmation of it. thank you.
                Angel3 - issue reported for you as well.
                REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by R249096941 View Post
                  I think that my account or server is buged .
                  2 day ago my server was down with "FATAL ERROR" after one day losees from hot events the second day finaly i am online without any arena atempts and without stamina max devotion for that day is 650 . After 1 more day TA bug , aliance bug , DW bug "hiting and -log faild- " today i am in a aliance or not ..realy dont know...
                  Soryy that i dont have any pic of this problem becose i dont know what u need to see . Thank you .
                  Please follow this link and submit a ticket to support: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Please provide all requested data and details about the issue you are facing with the alliance. attach the needed screensshots to document it. Thank you.
                  REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
                  X