• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbreakable Bond /Maunts bug

Server: [S261] North Barrow /ub43

Originally posted by R2121941208 View Post
    Server: [S261] North Barrow /ub43
    Hello. Please post your data (IGN, server name an dnumber) and screenshots, uncropped and unedited. Thank you.

EDIT: Issue reported, please come with some uncropped screenshots. Thank you.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 12-09-2018, 10:58 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Sidhe

I think its an error with Sly bat.. same happend to me after i got sly bat (hope this info helps the devs fix it quicker)

Comment

Good morning Nickstar. Thanks for the tip but still I need the screenshots for issue as evidence because apparently on their side there is no error appearing. So, as individual issue, data and screenshots, uncropped, are requested. Thank you.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 12-10-2018, 06:49 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

It seems fixed.. thnx Sidhe

Comment

Glad it is fixed and it works now . Let me know if anything else changes or it is not in order. Hopefully nothing else will break ... Thank you for updating.

Comment

Comment

Good morning. Thank you for coming with the requested detail,. issue reforwarded, ss and info attached.

Comment

thanks for the quick response

Comment

Would you please check for issue now? It should have already been fixed. Coming with an update on that would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                    X