Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much we can endure fro You incompetent services even WE PAY FOR9RECHARGE) ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much we can endure fro You incompetent services even WE PAY FOR9RECHARGE) ?

As title says, during tycoon, even we recharged 20000 Diamonds, game is not loading. I think It's time to stop this sharade. And for a serious chargeback. And don't tell me refresh, clear cookies, clear history, change browser because all of that has been done.S39 serverARCHANGEL. IGN , Saggi. Sidhe

Good morning Saggi. No, I wouldn't tell you anything about that. Issue reported and forwarded.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Supposedly you could login and enter server so this thread will be closed. Thank you.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
      X