Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

new code

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new code

why is that new code didn't work for me when all of my friends manage to use that LOA5YEARSOLD? most of them said we cab get angel mount and fairy but i cann't use it and it always said event code exceed valid attemt
    this one showed that it always said event code exceed valid attempt and this is the one that i didn't ger that fairy

Used this code now and worked for me. Tried to use other time just to test and got that message of exceed valid attempt.
    Are you sure you didn't get any reward?

Comment

Good morning. From what I could understand the code is usable only one time per account, it can only be claimed one time, if you got to use another code before, this one won't work. On a side note, personally, I couldn't use the code either. Anyway, this is not something you can be helped by means of forum, here, as long as the code was not released by R2. Wish you best of luck with the next codes there might be available, we all try our luck in there .
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
      X