Bug on Fortune bag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug on Fortune bag

Can you fix you bugged game at least ? I was playing Fortune bag... has got 3 mounts souls without asking to choose swap or keep . Outcome: has not receive reward for achieving used fortune bags.. . Screenshots are added.
    Hope at least to have reimbursement:140 fortune bags and all stuff from screenshot No3 instead useless 3 mounts souls as I posses those mounts already.
    S27 Zumentas

Good morning. Please post the ss with mounts you got from Fortune Bag, same mounts present in inventory and of them also being activated (a ss even from Mount or from Unbreakable Bonds). Please also do not crop or edit ss posted so that data and time to be visible there. Also, specify which are the mounts for which swap was not offered. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I do not edit any of my SS ,except making them suitable to attach - SS I'm computer goes somewhere about 3-4 May in size, when there is allowed size for attachments 926 K.
      Those duplicates ,presented in inventory ,are :
      1. Nightmare tiger soul
      2. Mech rider soul
      3. Griffin soul
      I have upgraded those mounts:
      Shimmer tiger
      Thunder rider
      Holy griffin

Please find enclosed SSs as proofs

Comment

Will forward ss to team, thanks for updating thread.

UPDATE: Can you update us on the issue being resolved or not, now? Thank you.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 12-18-2018, 03:13 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X