This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messed Lord Skyscream skills

I got 4th unsolved issue with LOA game: this time , one friendly guy warned me on messed my Sky scream skills: it posses 1 lvl. 9 tailed fox skill! It can explain, why I started to loose against almost everyone on server
    Thank you - hopefully, it will be solved soon

Good morning. It will be forwarded and reported. Our request is to also come with least a battlelog. Thank you. I would also suggest to submit a ticket to support as well, give there all details and attach ss and battlelogs, too.
    EDIT: Issue reported, waiting for you to come with a battlelog, please. Thank you.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 12-17-2018, 12:45 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I filled ticket already. thank you
      P.S. Do not imagine, what do you mean by battlelog ?

Comment

I meant to take a battlelog of you team in fight/battle with another team. It will make easier and more accurate to be checked for that wrongly displayed skill of your hero.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

oh ,ok... It. is problematic- lagging all the time
          By the way something is changed - for the good, I hope. Now it posses 2 round skills and no one own : One of round skill is still bugged 9 tailed fox 1lvl skill

Comment

Will forward the new ss, too. It has been reported already and issue is being checked. I will come with updates when they are forwarded to me.

UPDATE: Last update is you got issue resolved, by yourself, somehow . If so, thread will be closed after you come with a confirming of that. Thank you.
            Last edited by Sidhe; 12-18-2018, 03:11 AM.

Comment

can close now .... fixed
              did it myself, because to wait till devs pay attention to poor player request is really time consuming task . You can propose my recipe to other players, if you wish. I inherited skills to spare here and then inherited back. An question of messed skill was solved.

Comment

Good evening Zumentas. Thanks for confirming. Will have some questions for you in PM, for later. Thread closed. Thank you .

Comment

Working...
                X