Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bug on year end and roulete

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug on year end and roulete

IGN LIKOS
    UB 44
    R2
    Hi i cant collect some rewards as you can see from ss and roulete disapear from desktop
    also collected banners is not in inventory
    Last edited by savalikos; 01-03-2019, 01:52 PM.

I was able to collect this morning.

Same issue. Tyrel, [S355]Island of Fire
    Last edited by kurt.erickson; 01-04-2019, 09:30 AM.

Comment

No diamond roulette either......

Comment

Hello. Diamond Roulette was postponed until 5th of January due to some issues it has. Issues with the collected banner not being in inventory will be forwarded and reported. Thank you.
        I would also suggest, for both, to submit a ticket to support, as well. Give there the requested data, detail the issues you are facing, attach the screenshots you took.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	diamond roulette.jpg Views:	1 Size:	9.9 KB ID:	1975681
        Last edited by Sidhe; 01-04-2019, 11:56 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Good morning. savalikos Please use this link here and submit a ticket to support giving there all details about the issue you're facing, your data and attach the screenshots you took: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Thank you.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
          X