problem with New Year Celebration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with New Year Celebration

dear developers, there is a problem with the collection of the prize,the award took the mystic banner and where there is none,please decide the problem
    1 2 3

Hello. Please be a little bit more specific with what happened so that I do not forward something wrongly worded. Have you collected the banner from yearly, it showed as collected but you do not have it neither in inventory nor in Banner? Or it's something else? Details about issue would be highly appreciated. Thank you.
    EDIT: Cleared the issue by myself meanwhile, issue forwarded and reported. I will also suggest you to submit a ticket to support and give there all data, details about problem faced and attach the screenshots you took.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 01-04-2019, 11:34 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

follow up question...Moderator Sidhe.... how do you equip 10 rare banners?

Comment

when I took the banner in the awards he was and the inventory in the form of a chest I opened it showed steel the mystic banner,and when I opened the section banners to set it up,it was not there

Comment

yesterday took the legendary steel,it is on the screenshot you can see,and mystical and no

Comment

Good morning. Issue has been reported and forwarded, as I already mentioned. Please also follow my suggestion to submit a ticket to support. I did not get a reply yet or an answer for report, it will probably happen on Monday. Will let you know as soon as I get it. Have a good weekend out there .
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
            X