• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recharge History Disapear

IGN:Miss Abuken.
    Guild:Rain Of Blood.
    Server:S19 Fortuna´s Folly.
    Happy New Year 2019 for all the workers of R2games.
    This present letter is for my icon of Recharge history,this little icon never appear when start any new month.
    I will add a new picture of my char and you can see in the right side the list of quest,but the icon Recharge History was deleted or something like that.
    Can any Moderator tell me whtat happend and can check my Vip status (maybe is bugued too).
    Tnx for all the people who read this. Click image for larger version

Name:	Recharge History.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	384.6 KB
ID:	1975931

Good morning. Issue will be reported and forwarded. I will also suggest you to follow the link provided and submit a ticket to support, giving there all needed details and attaching the ss you took (of the Recharge History feather icon not showing up and of your Vip status): https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 .
    Also, try to follow those initial check steps everyone should do periodically to assure yourself the problem is not from there (clen, clear cache and history, clear cache in flash, flush your DNS, reboot, switch browsers, etc). It helps.

EDIT: issue reported, it will be checked and worked on. Will come back with updates here when they are given to me. Thank you.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 01-09-2019, 12:39 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
    X