loading problems Divine Realm and Com compare

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loading problems Divine Realm and Com compare

Thank you can now load game, but there aare two other loading problems - Divine Realm and CoM compare. Wanted to let you know so they could be fixed too. Thank you

Good morning. Thank you for signaling the issue and problem but I need you to come with some ... details: IGN, server name and number, some ss of the issue so that I can make a report for it and asked for it to be checked and fixed eventually. Thank you .
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you Sidhe, I went to take some ss but they both appear to working properly now

IGN: Sixpence
      Server:uc26

Comment

Good morning again. If everything is as supposed to be now, I am happy for that. Let me know if anything is not working properly, in future . Thank you.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 01-15-2019, 03:43 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X