Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

How to illuminate the Angel "Goddess of winter"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to illuminate the Angel "Goddess of winter"

Hello everyone,

I'm a french guy. Sorry if my english is not perfect.

The angel "Goddess of winter" was a reward of the end of january month.

I was a 69 leve when I synthesized this angel, but I did not get a message for illuminate this angel.
    Actually, i'm a 70 level, but i don't know to illuminate this angel.

Have you some idea to make this ?

Thanks per advance.

Note: I'm a not VIP gamer.

go in unbreakable bond, under angels find the one flashing, click on the number and then click on illuminate. It will light up and your on your way to higher BR.

Comment

Originally posted by Elalie Vitae View Post
      Hello everyone, I'm a french guy. Sorry if my english is not perfect.
      The angel "Goddess of winter" was a reward of the end of january month.
      I was a 69 leve when I synthesized this angel, but I did not get a message for illuminate this angel. Actually, i'm a 70 level, but i don't know to illuminate this angel. Have you some idea to make this ? Thanks per advance.Note: I'm a not VIP gamer.
      Good morning. Are you sure you have posted in the right Forum, for the right game, still?. There is no such angel called "Goddess of Winter" In League of Angels". As for the way angels are illuminated, after they are activated in Angel, you can illuminate them in Unbreakable Bond >> Angels tab.

Click image for larger version

Name:	angels1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	1978512Click image for larger version

Name:	angels.jpg
Size:	115.6 KB
ID:	1978513
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Good morning

Thanks for your response.

I play with the League of Angels in the French Version, et i used a translation for this angel. In the french version, this angel is called "Déeesse de l'hiver". I'm at office, and i can't take a screen capture of my angels. Tonight, i posted a capture.

Comment

I have already discovered what angel it is about . It's Estella, in English version. The way to illuminate it still is the same, via Unbreakable Bond. Which feature, in the French version I think it is called Lien Inebranlable.

Click image for larger version  Name:	deesse.jpg Views:	1 Size:	115.2 KB ID:	1978534Click image for larger version  Name:	deesse estella.jpg Views:	1 Size:	79.0 KB ID:	1978535 Click image for larger version

Name:	dee.jpg
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	1978536
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hi Sidhe,

Yes It's Estella

But In french version Estella is alone ...

Comment

Working...
            X