Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StarCaller supremacy skill is bugged.+new post so not to be considered hijacking other people's post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StarCaller supremacy skill is bugged.+new post so not to be considered hijacking other people's post

i already submitted 3 tickets and added video and battle log , R2 support is worst support ever, i just lost interest in this game ,after star caller gone useless , Tycon is now , but i am not playing because of the bad support R2 giving to us, i see no replies on tickets , let me show you the thread, of course i sent back the videos and stuff, not to mention also before my golden disciple was bugged ,anyway after all of this, i just lost interest in this game.take back my star caller and give me the money spent on her back, then i will be happy to close my account or abandon it a

by the way the language i speak ,is the language of player, played on this game for 5 years and spent good money on it, but will stop playing on it, because of the many bugs,,and most important because of the way the support team act with us,,
    looks like there is a problems of communications between the support team and the devs, and in the process you keep using clients

anyway my char is xlover in goblins holiday s158
    my email is [removed] the email used with support

"""JAN 31, 2019 | 03:15AM CET
    adam replied:

Hello,

Thank you for reporting your issue. We request some more information before we can confirm your claim and submit this to the developers. For a complete detailing of the information that assists us, please submit the following:

-A screenshot, video, or some other form of documentation of your issue
    -Steps to reproduce the issue
    -A description of the issue you are reporting

We need this information to submit to the developers. We hope that you can provide us the requested information so we can investigate your issue. With any luck the developers will come to the same conclusion and the issue will be fixed.

We hope to hear from you soon!

-The R2Games Team

How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-14-2019, 12:05 PM. Reason: removed email addresses

Good evening.
    Thank you for opening the thread and for posting all needed and requested details about your IGN and server. About the ticket or tickets you submitted, as it was/they were replied, there is a #case number attached to it/them, which I will be much appreciating if you'd post here so that we can ask for updates on it/them.
    From the reply you received I see that you were requested to submit ss and/or any other form of evidence to support your claim (aka, a battlelog or a video record of the issue), which I have not clearly understood if you submitted or not. This is what i have also asked you to post in your thread, screenshots and at least one battlelog with the claimed as being broken hero in the team so that it can be checked by devs. A description of the issue/problem you are encountering with the hero would be also requested and helpful.
    Anyway, what you have posted until now - your data, the date you got the reply from support and the mail you provided (which I'd recommend for a next time to not post in the open, though, but send in PM) - will be forwarded to team and reported. I am also waiting for you to post the #case number/s of the ticket/s replied by support and a new battlelog plus a description of the issue you are facing (what exactly is not working there with your Starcaller? is she getting stunned? isn't she casting her round skill correctly? isn't she adding supremacy?) so that it can be added to report.
    What you intend to do related to playing the game, it is solely your personal decision and choice. I do also remind you that this is just a forum, we are only moderators, we can not apply or issue fixes, refunds, rewards, compensations. For this, please contact support via the link I have already provided. Thank you.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 02-13-2019, 12:22 PM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

This message was sent to [removed] in reference to Case #: 702188.

http://ud3-loa.r2games.com/share.php...45c6558d3bfd6c

ok here is everything, i shared every thing also on that email same day,
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-14-2019, 11:56 AM. Reason: removed email address

Comment

anyway , please dont proceed, if support cant help, i dont imagine you can help,,thanks for being polite with me,, i posted every place and in the open because of the bad support in R2,,so please ignore what happened and i rest my case ,,because the bad support in R2 servers will always exist, i wish i started playing in Gta aracade from the begining , it was designed by their devs, and they have really amazing support

Comment

Posting 20 times, sending 20 tickets, and so on, is not going to get your issue handled any faster.

There was a holiday, it was 2 weeks long. The person in charge is still on vacation. She returns on Monday. Once she is back, your issue can be forwarded to the devs. I do apologize that you've had a delay. It's not an ideal situation, and I understand that you are upset. Once everyone is back from this terribly long holiday, we will make sure your case is prioritized. Until then, if you are choosing to not be patient, as I can't expect you to be, please use this thread for this issue. Creating new threads is only going to cause you to be banned, and if you are banned, we cannot communicate with you through the forum.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Hi MemoryLane i spent 280 usd for buying star caller not my problem holiday or not, i live in china and work in china ,,in CNY they have shifts and covers up, not the customers problems, this problem took long time to fix, lost my interest on this game,and how support act with their customers,, give me back 200 usd that spent on the hero and close my account or ban it, not my problem

Comment

feel free to check my recharge history and how much we people spent on this game, we expect to be treated like normal customers, we expect fixes when we spend good money

Comment

The devs have been informed, today, of the issue. If you don't hear back on your ticket with an update within 3 days, please let me know.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

FEB 19, 2019 | 03:12AM CET
                  adam@r2games.com replied:

Dear player,

We will push our devs everyday.

-The R2Games Team

Comment

anyway long story short,, we are customers , we are using this product for 5 years, we spend money, and with every fake product we get, we loose faith by time,,
                    as i mentioned before, it is not the players problem , if there is a lack of communication between devs and the support and the management,, maybe the devs are not paid good money,, maybe the management is bad, maybe and maybe , it is not our problem ,,and will never be, we spend money , so we are expecting things in return , ,,,

but as i say again we lost faith in this product, this is not ,the first time we buy expensive hero and then later bugged ....and of course the fix will take 1 to 2 months, because there is lack of communication between devs and support

Comment

yes i heard back ,, let me copy paste for you... try to guess what i heard back from them?? i think you guessed it,,,please read below

Comment

so the question is ?? is it too much for me to ask for the money i spent, only on buying the Star Caller hero and the devs can remove her form my party ?? she is bugged, and she is useless and fix will not come before another month,
                        and this frustration led me to abandon the game ....as i said i just want the money back , and close my account or bann it please, not my problem ,,, because we both know, the fix will not come very soon,,, and i dont want to keep wasting more time ,checking email what support did or ,what devs did,,, just please please close my account and give me back the 200 usd dollar that i spend,,, fix is not comming ,, hope money is coming

Comment

so another Monday , and still no response ,we both no fix aint coming,, they dont know how to fix the problem, just please give me back the money i spent on this hero ,, we dont have enough time checking on this daily ,,

Comment

They know how to fix it, and they will fix it, but they are working on a couple of other major issues elsewhere that do take priority, so we just need to wait for it to be your turn. Right now, it's just a matter of patience.

Comment

oh god, you keep stalling, and defending them, expensive hero like this, that cost people good money must be important, i guess they are asking Gta devs for a fix,,as i said we both know they aint fix soon and it will take very long time, 2 months until now, how many times i need to say just take the hero and give me 200 usd that i spend on fake product, it is not my problem what they are doing , i am not living on the game, i don't have enough time to keep checking forums and useless email support,,," people who sell product and, it turns out to be fake and useless, and they give no support or fixes? what we should call them? thieves ?

Comment

Working...
                              X